Friday 6 May 2011

End of week one

I have just completed week one of B716 MBA stage 1: management: perspectives and practice.  So far this is what I have done so far:


Date of event: 1-5 May 11

What was the development activity?
- I posted my intro to the TGF
- I printed off all the resources up to the end of MDA 1
- I brainstormed my EBI and developed the timeline for TMA 1
- I established my evening routine and sorted out the office
- I have read a number or articles and added them to my bibliography on refnotes
- I have established my filing system, my note taking options and started a learning log blog

What was I expecting to learn?
- How to learn with the OU

What have I learned?
- the principles of how to organise my self

How will I apply this learning?
- To better prepare myself for the rest of the course

Overall, it has been a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment