Wednesday 1 June 2011

Draft EBI Action Plan

The table below is my draft EBI action plan


Issue
Liaison required with whom?
Date Required
Outcome Desired
Remarks
Confirm boundaries and assumptions associated with EBI
Line managers (one up and 2 up)
No Later Than (NLT) 14 Jun 11
- Agreement to support the EBI
In progress
Conduct a session of organised reflection in order to analyse the current situation with respect to FR20 and NCR.
CMR HQ
NLT 24 Jun 11
- To analyse the degree to which we have been successful so far.
- Identify future strategies to improve our collective performance.
- Identify the key next actions to be completed.
Not complete
Conduct some reflective practice to analyse my own behaviours over the period of change.
me
NLT 24 Jun 11
- To analyse the degree to which I have been successful so far.
- Identify future strategies to improve my performance.
Not complete
Conduct an analysis of the power, influence and politics associated with the change programme. (internal to CMR HQ and external to CMR HQ)
me
NLT 15 Jul 11
- To analyse why things have occurred as they have done so. 
- Identify future strategies to improve my performance.

Not complete
Produce a risk analysis for the EBI
me
NLT 15 Jul 11
- To identify the risks and develop mitigating strategies.
Not complete
Identify opportunities/events to conduct cycles of inquiry (Kolb/Marshall/Pedlar et al)
me
NLT 15 Jul 11
- To analyse opportunities/events in order to learn and improve.
Not complete
Analyse CMR HQ (including myself) to determine whether it conforms to single or double loop learning
me
NLT 1 Aug 11
- To analyse how my organisation conducts its self in order that we can determine how to improve.
Not complete
Comment: I suspect that there will be more single loop than double loop.
Update the EBI action plan
me
Ideally every 3-4 weeks
- To ensure that I remain on schedule and maximise opportunities to use the theories, techniques and models encountered on B716 to assist me in developing my EBI.
Not complete

No comments:

Post a Comment